Contact us by Tel
Make an appointment
Contact us by Mail
LEA is a postural analysis tool that allows to generate free and fast scientific data on the physical stress of workers during their activity. Its objective is to evaluate the needs or the efficiency of the ergonomic solutions implemented.
Initially developed for ErgoSanté's internal R&D needs, the LEA tool, created on the basis of artificial intelligence, makes it possible to identify in one click a person's postural constraints that could lead to MSDs in the long term and without specific support. the application :
- DETECTS the positions of the body joints.
- MEASURE the angulations of the neck, arms, forearms and trunk in relation to their reference position.
- CALCULA biomechanical scores, a reference analysis method used in ergonomics to evaluate upper body postural constraints. In one click you receive your analysis report by email and you upload or share your video.
What are the advantages of LEA?
- Time saving for the user
- Real-time analysis
- Automatic results and objectives
- Edition of an analysis report
- Non-intrusive use (no sensors)
- RGPD Compliance
- The data is not used for commercial purposes